Features and Benefits
- Power Source Dimensions: H220mm x W130mm x D340mm
- Power Source Mass: 5.8 KG
- Fan Cooled
- Welder Type: Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
- Australian Standard AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
- Single Phase
- Nominal Supply Voltage 240V AC å± 10%
- Nominal Supply Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Welding Current Range 10 – 180 A
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage 78 V
- Factory Fitted Supply Plug Rating 15 Amps
- Effective Input Current (I1eff ) 15 Amps
- Maximum Input Current (I1max) 33.8 Amps
- Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommendation: 7.6 kW (9.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
- STICK (MMAW) Welding Output, 40å¼C, 10 min. 180 Amps @ 20% Duty Cycle
- TIG (GTAW) Welding Output, 40å¼C, 10 min. 180 Amps @ 40% Duty Cycle
- Protection Class IP21S
The WeldSkill 180 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel, practical push button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 180 provides the added reassurance of a high quality welding inverter that complies to Australian Standards.
Simply plug it into any standard 15 Amp power point and get welding right away!